Assisted Living Department Manager
285 Commonwealth Road
Wayland, MA 01778
As the Assisted Living Coordinator and department leader, you will facilitate and lead the Assisted Living Neighborhood team.
Part Time Activities Coordinator
9 West School Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
Coordinates a diverse program of activities for seniors.
Part Time Wellness Nurse
c/o Associated Home Care, 991 Osgood Street
North Andover, MA 01845
Part-time wellness nurse in memory care community
Nurse - Part Time-corcoran-house
40 Walnut Street
Clinton, MA 01510
We currently have an opportunity for a Part Time Nurse available at our Assisted Living Community in Clinton, MA. The Part Time Nurse is responsible for assisting the Resident Care Director with the overall implementation, delivery and coordination of Resident Care services at the Community. The Nurse will also assist in monitoring the medication management program. Maintain positive relations with residents, families and physicians. Report any significant incidents and/or changes in the residents needs to the Executive Director/Resident Care Director. Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services plans. Assist in the training of assisted living staff and participates in orientation of new staff. Attend and participates in the scheduled in-service programs, training programs and staff meetings. Assist with scheduling and staffing of Resident Care Assistants and perform other duties as assigned.
Associate Executive Director
21 Warren Avenue
Woburn, MA 01801
New Horizons at Choate is an upscale not-for-profit continuing care retirement community serving over 120 residents in independent retirement living, assisted living, and Alzheimer care programs in Woburn, MA. New Horizonsâ€™ parent corporation, Cummings Foundation, Inc. of Woburn, MA is one of the areaâ€™s largest nonprofit operating foundations. New Horizons is seeking a detail-oriented, versatile Associate Executive Director with exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, and a strong ability to work as a team member. Candidates must possess a Bachelorâ€™s degree. This is an excellent opportunity for a manager with experience in assisted living, nursing, or even hotel or residential property management. This career opportunity offers a strong starting salary and a very competitive benefits package. New Horizons prohibits employees from smoking anywhere on its property at all times. Additionally, there is a zero tolerance policy for illegal drug and alcohol abuse. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires CORI checks or criminal background checks for anyone who is employed either full- or part-time in any assisted living community in Massachusetts. New Horizons is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Employment contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment physical exam, background check and drug test. We appreciate your interest and recommend that candidates review our websites www.newhorizonsatchoate.org and www.cummingsfoundation.org. We encourage you to write us at email@example.com and attach your resume, cover letter, salary history, and salary requirements. By U.S. Mail, send to Cummings Foundation, 200 West Cummings Park, and Woburn, MA 01801. Attention Lisa VanStry.
Van Driver/Activity Assistant
66 Sherman Street
Cambridge, MA 02140
Drives Resident to and from the Community on trips and on shuttles. Assist in organizing and implementing a program of varied activities which includes recreational, intellectual, and educational for Residents.
RN Wellness Director
51 Sawyer Road, Suite 500
Waltham, MA 02453
Boylston Place at Chestnut Hill is hiring a Full-time RN Wellness Direction for the 48 unit Assisted Living Facility located on Rt. 9 in Chestnut Hill.
933 Central Street
Framingham, MA 01701
The Social Leader is an integral part of the Carmel Terrace Team in implementing and carrying out activities with our residents.
Resident Care Associates/Per Diem leading to Full Time
75 Pearl Street
Reading, MA 01867
Resident Care Associates provide for the needs of our seniors, including personal care, therapeutic programming, safety and emotional support in a manner that supports dignity, independence and choice. The duties of the resident care associate include the delivery of services as written on the approved service plan for each resident.
10 Pelham Road
Lexington, MA 02421
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously engage with residents in a social manner.
- Complete 15 hours of In-Services annually as required by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs. Provide assistance to residents as needed and within the scope of services provided in assisted living, including escorts to appointments
- Assist with ADLs, as directed by the daily assignment
- Provide medication reminders to residents participating in the Self Administered Medication Management Program (SAMM) in accordance with regulations set forth by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elders.
- Report either verbally or in writing; changes in residents behavior, issues concerning physical, cognitive or psychosocial status, concerns or unusual circumstances with fellow residents, staff, visitors or equipment to the Director of Wellness.
- Complete documentation as required, including but not limited to ADL sheets, written reports or incident reports
- Follow all procedures for personal safety, health and cleanliness
- Understand and respond to the emergency response system
- Report safety concerns or maintenance issues to the Director of Environmental Services
- Utilize the habilitation model of care and communication
- Participate in team meetings.
- Communicate issues and concerns with the Director.
- Redirect and cue Residents, as situations require.
- Participate in programs / activities as assigned
- Assist residents in the Dining Room with meals and snacks