Membership For Individuals (Seniors, Families, and Students)
For Individuals, Seniors, and Students - Member Benefits Include:
- All of our mailings and services including Mass-ALFA’s bi-weekly e-newsletter.
- A member listing in and a copy of our annual Resource Guide to Assisted Living in Massachusetts.
- Timely assisted living news and policy alerts.
- Invitations to attend in-depth seminars, forums, training and education programs.
- Invitations to the Annual Awards Dinner and Fall Conference.
- Member rates for sponsorship, advertising, webinars, live trainings, training CDs and DVDs, and Mass-ALFA’s annual conference.
- Access to the “Member’s Only” section of Mass-ALFA’s website.
- Advocacy at the state and federal level in support of maintaining the residential model of assisted living.
- Invitation to apply to be on one of Mass-ALFA’s working committees.
Sign Up Today!
- Individual Member - Seniors, family members, individuals seeking employment and students who are not associated with a company that owns, manages or operates an assisted living residence.
at 781-622-5999 x107