Melt oxidized ore carbon therm sintering microwave furnace for Laboratory
High temperature 1400 Celsius degree zirconia sintering microwave vacuum furnace machine
High temperature 1400 Celsius degree zirconia microwave ceramics furnace machine Product Description
Description of sintering microwave furnace machine
HAMiLab-V6000 is our 3rd generation high temperature microwave laboratory system. It’s eloquent and sophisticated design accents this system’s advanced state-of-the-art technology. It is composed of 4 sub-systems that are integrated to create a truly hands-off experience of processing materials and metals, chemical and biological samples. The only standard in manufactured high-temperature, high-power research furnaces.
HAMiLab-V6000 is composed of a double-layer, water-cooled, vacuum sealed, stainless steel heating chamber that is attached to vacuum and gas-infiltration systems that provides a highly controlled environment for processing samples. Energy is delivered to the sample loads by direct energy transfer form a high precision micro head, capable of delivering up to 6kw of microwave power to heat samples to temperatures only limited by the state-of-the-art in insulation materials.
Application field of sintering microwave furnace
1. compounding and sintering of inorganic powder
1). Carbide: SiC, CrC, VC, etc
2). Nitride: Si 3N 4, Mn xN y, AlN, VN, CrN, etc
3). Electronic ceramic powder: barium titanate, barium-strontium titanate, strontium titanate, barium zirconate titanate, etc.
4). Fluorescent powder (LED powder, three primary colors, long after glowing phosphor powder, etc)
5). Lithium-ion battery material: lithium cobaltoxide, lithium manganate, LiFePO4, etc, anode and cathode carbon materials.
6). Multi colors ceramic pigment, glaze material, ceramic raw material, etc.
2. inorganic material/products sintering
1). Electronic ceramic: BaTiO3, SrTiO3, ZnO piezoelectric ceramics, PTC thermo-sensitive components, etc.
2). bio medical ceramic: man-made bones, teeth, MgO, Al2O3, ZrO2, SiC, Y2O3, Si3N4, SiO2, etc high performance structure ceramic.
3). Daily-used ceramics, arts and crafts ceramic.
4. melting and thermal treatment
5. melt oxidized ore carbon thermal reduction
Configuration and performance of sintering microwave furnace
1. Using stepless adjustable, high stability and long lifetime, CW industry level microwave source to make sure that the system can run continuous and stable for long time.
2. Use high accuracy IR thermometer to measure sample temperature directly.
3. Equipped 2nd level high vacuum machine unit and multi channels gas way, atmosphere in the furnace can be controlled accurately.
4. Equipped embeded computer control system, provide 3 operation mode: manual, auto and constant temperature which can be free switched.
5. multi original special crucible can be chosen, material placed in the crucible will not be polluted.
6. Materials different coupling degree microwave source can be processed— high universality.
7. Set anticorrosion exhaust way to exhaust gas produced in the heating process quickly.
8. Real time temperature chart display can dynamic monitor the heating process.
9. Secure and reliable microwave shielding chamber design, multi leakage-proof protection.
Technical specification of sintering microwave furnace Specifications
Technical specification of sintering microwave furnace
HAMiLab-V6000 microwave furnace machine
AC 380 plus/minus 10V/50Hz,
Microwave output power
0.3-4.2KW continuously variable
Max working temperature
1600 celsius degree
Temperature measuring way
IR thermometer(U.S.A. Raytek),
450 celsius degree -2250celsius degree.
Static vacuum degree
air, oxygen, nitrogen, argon, weakly reducing atmospheres, etc
Max loading space
Cycle cooling water flow
more than 1.5m 3/h
Cycle cooling water pressure
more than 0.15MPa
Cycle cooling water total hardness
less than 60mg/L(tap water can replace it)
embeded system and touch screen, connected PC, data memory and printing function
less than 1mw/cm 2, (national standard is less than 5 mw/cm 2)
System outside dimension
Photo of sintering microwave furnace
Packaging & Shipping
Professional technical advice
According to customer need to select the appropriate Product Type, OEM\ODM available
Product testing program proposal
Order confirmation & contract based on customer requirements
Customer communication, progress reported
Instructions for installation, commissioning, testing, etc.
Regular on-line advisory
Simple faults online consultation
E-mail consultation feedback in 24hours
Lifetime offer replacement parts but need to be paid
Engineer available to service machinery overseas but need extra cost