During this 90 minute webinar, we will present social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Blog Influencing and Conversation Monitoring. You will get a basic understanding of what these tools are and how they work. We will also discuss how to identify your audiences, their demographics and what the trends are, and what’s working and not working for different audience types.
- A firm understanding of Social Media
- The tool set to begin planning your Social Media strategy
- Identify who your audiences are and which tools will work for them
- How to use Social Media tools to reach the masses and gain Followers
- How to create content and calls to action to convert Followers into Customers
- Michael Weiss Michael is the CEO of Imagistic (wwwimagistic.com) an Internet Marketing and Web development services firm in Westlake Village, California. He holds a BA Degree from Boston University and an MA in Counseling Psychology from Loyola Marymount College in Los Angeles, California. As CEO of Imagistic since 1997 he is well versed in online marketing trends, tools, and strategies as well as all aspects of web development.
- Katy Ahern-Tavares Katy is the Marketing Specialist at Aviv Centers for Living. She holds a BA Degree from the University of MA in Social Psychology and an MA in Sociology from the same University. Her experience includes Assisted Living Start-ups, turn arounds community marketing, customer relations, sales and operations.
- Pamela Talon Pam is the Regional Sales Director: Atria Senior Living. She holds a BS from Mt. Ida College and began her career at a A Place for Mom. She has been in the field of senior housing for over 8 years and has been with Atria Senior Living since June of 2008.
- Geri Dussault Geri is the Executive Director/Area Director of River Bay Club, part of Brookdale Senior Living. She is an RN, BSN who trained at Quincy Hospital of Nursing in Quincy, MA and Fitchburg State College Fitchburg, MA. She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Behavior and Business Management from Lesley College in Boston, MA. She has been with River Bay Club for over 10 years where she began her career as the Director of Sales and Marketing. Geri is an active participant in the Mass-ALFA Regional Leadership Council and is the Chair of Region 9.
- Marketing and Sales
- Resident Care Directors
- Executive Directors
- Anyone who finds the term “Social media” mystifying
We want you to get the most out of our training products! Download a tip sheet to help you get the most out of your purchase.
Length: 90 minutes
Originally recorded on 4-8-2010
If you or someone from your organization attended this webinar, you can purchase this CD for only $29 each (members) or $49 each (non-members). This special rate is valid only for live webinars that your organization has participated in.